In accordance with the international standard requirements the life cycle of the software development project comprises several interconnected stages:
- pilot survey of an organization (customer), analysis and modelling of the organization business processes;
- technical specifications working out, detailed task statement;
- program technical designing and development, testing, documenting;
- program delivery and setting on customer’s means, training of users, acceptance tests and putting into operation.
For software development Krista RPA actively uses the modern development methodologies, in particular, the Rapid Application Development (RAD) concept. In this concept special attention is focused on the creation of the technological process that allows programmers to develop software with maximum rapidity by creating prototypes, reusing a code and also by widely using Computer-Aided Software Engineering (CASE) and visual programming tools.
Interaction with clients
The company's specialists gained the great experience of implementing the large-scale long-term projects. Experience of working with many clients allowed us to setup and verify different ways of interaction with our customers: "on-site" software installation and client's personnel training; technical documentation composing and publishing; customer support by phone and e-mails; client's software update, upgrade and customization; notification of the clients about the new software versions, modules and functional abilities; theoretical and practical seminars organization.
During the outsourcing projects implementation the following interaction schemes and options are available:
- All the business relations are based on the juridical agreement signed between the client and either the partner company in Germany or KRISTA RPA itself;
- The project development stages required the intensive communication between the contractor (KRISTA RPA) and the client (usually the first and the last stages) might be performed by the company's specialists with using of English language:
- Via the modern communication technologies such as: e-mails, on-line conferences (NetMeeting and others), phone conversations;
- Or (if required) the team of developers might be delegated to perform the task on client's site.
- The rest stages do not usually require the intensive communication between the contractor and client. Thus, they are supposed to be performed at Russia, with using of KRISTA RPA development facilities. The tasks are performed according the technical specification approved by both sides and strictly follow to the development schedule. At client's demand the company may periodically inform the client about the progress;
- According to the terms of the contract, after the project completion the client might be supplied with the all project documentation, fully commented sources, help files and user guide in English.